The Hamam is the Eastern version of steam bath and is considered the liquid version of the sauna. The hamam played a decisive role in the culture of the Eastern countries and Greece, as were parts of meetings, purification and architectural beauty.
The liquid version of the sauna is not just a room with vapor, but a unique way of neuromuscular relaxation, beneficial for the skin and also for the spirit.
Which are the benefits of hamam for our health?
- The environment of hamam causes sweating, resulting in the elimination of toxins.
- It helps to the deep cleansing of skin pores
- Hamam relaxes and soothes tired muscles, it releases you from tension and relieves stress and mental weariness.
- It increases the metabolism rate.
Moreover, the hamam:
- Increases the rate of blood flow, helping the heart be always in good condition.
- It stimulates the release of natural painkillers in the body.
- It has positive effect on the immune system and increases the resistance of the organism to certain diseases.
- Temporary relief from arthritic pain.