The bathtub with hot water is not a recent discovery. Many ancient cultures used this kind of relaxation. The ancient bathtubs were in essence pools filled with hot water. The water was heated by volcanic lava stone, and were part of social meetings.
The jacuzzi is beyond luxury. When someone is in a jacuzzi for some time enjoys a number of benefits for soul and body. Sit comfortably in the jacuzzi pool, while water waves will offer a relaxing massage to your body.
Which are the benefits of jacuzzi for our health?
- Jacuzzi increases blood circulation.
- It relieves the muscles from the stress, that caused by the exercise and hard work.
- It achieves muscle relaxation.
- It stimulates the body's metabolism.
- It helps to remove toxins from the body.
- It helps in the treatment of rheumatic diseases and injuries.
Moreover, the jacuzzi:
- Helps against cellulite and topical fat
- It gives vitality and radiance to tired skin
- Dilates the skin pores, by giving the opportunity for deep cleansing
Jacuzzi is good for our mental health too:
- By creating a feeling of wellness and relaxation.
- By decreasing drastically and immediately the intensity of stress and anxiety.
- By dealing effectively insomnia and anxiety.
Finally, jacuzzi is a pleasurable activity which we can share with our friends or our family.