Massage is the oldest, the most used in the world and probably the most valuable means of relieving pain. Massage is the oldest of the therapeutic methods.
Massage is now used as a means of rejuvenation and wellness, by decreasing pain, anxiety and stress, but also for purely therapeutic purposes. The therapeutic purposes are relating to the beneficial effect of the massage on vital systems of the human body such as the muscular, circulatory, lymphatic, nervous, etc.
Massage with essential oils is one of the milder forms of relaxing massage which is done on the entire body. Essential oils are the essence or "soul" of the plant and help to reduce stress and tension, offering rejuvenation, increase physical endurance, balance emotions and increase mental clarity, acting with perfectly natural way. In conjunction with muscle relaxants moves throughout the body provide ultimate comfort and relaxation of muscles from tension and stress, while offering physical and spiritual wellness.
The benefits of massage:
- It increases the blood circulation, allowing the blood to oxygenate better.
- It improves metabolism, helping in weight loss.
- Massage increases the circulation of the lymphatic system, which is the body's defense system, helping to detoxify, in order to get rid of cellulite.
- It increases the elasticity of muscles and relaxes aching muscles.
- It reduces the blood pressure in people with hypertension.
- It relieves pain (arthritis, lumbago, etc.) because it releases endorphins.
- It helps in the rapid wound healing and tissue regeneration.
- It relieves migraine headaches.
- It helps the nervous system, by reducing the stress, and eliminates the depression (in conjunction with diet).